It is highly recommended that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of, and share the information collected.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
- Troiani Group may have the occasion to collect nonpersonal, anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, and type of operating system. At a later time, that information will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
Troiani Group may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure the delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from this website. Troiani Group may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Troiani Group does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Troiani Group may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Troiani Group may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes, or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Troiani Group and/or the Troiani Group website.
- Maintain, safeguard, and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Troiani Group
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of Troiani Group and/or the general public
Troiani Group greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for nonmarketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Troiani Group products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-out
Links to Other Web Sites
Troiani Group shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Email: email@example.com Telephone Number: (412)261-0101